Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Australian Floods, Fire, Cyclones, Tornadoes - Summer 2012/13

"Atlas Greek God" by Victor Habbick


Several of my last posts have mentioned relentlessly my consistent 'feelings' for water to be a feature of many events worldwide. This includes lakes, rivers, shore-lines, landslides, rain, floods, tides/inundation, sea and lake quakes and so on.
Unfortunately, many events, involving water, have occurred in many places in such a short space of time.

Australia has experienced its own series of disasters surrounding water, namely due to the effects of ex-cyclone Oswald. This incredibly powerful weather system, which was born in the far north of Australia, has thumped its way own the east coasts of Australia. From the top of Australia (Queensland), down the east coast, through to New South Wales, the impact of this huge system has left many communities deeply distressed and damaged. Some regions have been declared as regions of catastrophe, leaving many homeless, lands/farms ruined, businesses lost and other untold damage. Irreplaceable are the 4 lives lost to the floods. One of the souls was a 3 year old boy, who died when a portion of a tree fell on him and his mum, as they stood watching a flooded waterway. Tragic indeed.

Apart from our serious issues with water/flood, we have seen many tornadoes batter land and off shore. Towns , such as Bundaberg, were battered by tornadoes and are now enduring evacuations due to flooding. 

Sea levels, combined with higher tides and cyclonic influences, have caused erosion and inundation in many places.  Also, some shore-lines are experiencing sea-foam covering beaches and traveling up and onto local roadways.

In other areas there have been concerns with crocodiles, snakes and other wildlife, venturing into towns, either being 'driven' by flood waters or escaping from it. It's only natural that 'ground-dwellers' seek drier ground when their normal environment is unlivable. 

The many issues surrounding the floods are ongoing as I type. Australia, particularly the eastern region, has endured more than enough of flooding over the last few years. 
Our country is known as the land renowned for droughts and floods. Usually our droughts can be broken by flooding rains, causing the sort of damage we are seeing now.
When centre of Australia floods, in contrast to the negative current flood experiences, beauty abounds when the dry desert plains transform when native flora bursts into colour for as far as the eye can see and when Lake Eyre expands, it is a photographers dream (and sailors).

Fires in many of Australia's states, from the north of the country to the most southerly state of Tasmania, have ravaged many communities and forests. Horrendous temperatures, some as high as 50 degrees Celcius, have literally fried some regions with searing heat, drying many regions to combustible levels. Two lives (to my knowledge) have been lost; one being a firefighter and another an older gentleman who was trying to escape in his car. Another tragedy.

All of this, in a short period of time, has left many of us asking ourselves, "What's next?". 

The weather, volcanic and quake activity worldwide seems to be escalating and/or intensifying in many places of our planet. Unfortunately, as is the nature of our planet, we will witness more of these events. Greater technologies, methods of monitoring and reporting and so on, is assisting in greater awareness of these events as they happen. Hopefully this important information will assist many communities prepare, manage and challenge any unfortunate events visited upon them.

My heart goes to all who have been affected by the issues I have mentioned above.

I hope for peace and safety for all. 

Just a note ; As I am typing up my extensive notes for my next list of 'feelings/tremors', many of the regions I have noted are occurring after I have finished typing them. E.g., Texas, Arkansas and so on and on.....the sooner I put up this list the better ;) .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment