Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Observation, Intuition, Perception and Free Thinking

"Eye of the Earth" 
Image creator - "Idea go"



The content of this post is related to a discussion I had recently with someone.

From the time we are born, we happen upon, are offered and given information about ourselves and our world from our nurturers and the environment. The quantity and quality of its substance impacts our observations, perceptions, intuition and our abilities of free thinking.

Free thinking allows us to question, challenge, critically observe, apply our deeply held beliefs, understanding and intuition to, at a soulful level, how life’s elements (and information) interplay, inter-react, interfere in and interpose our reality and our environment.  Silent free thinking (calibrated in only one’s mind – unspoken) maintains a deeply personal life mantra, privy to only ones self. Those free thinkers (outside the square), who publicly note their perceptions, observations etc., and whose ideas may be occasionally contradictory to current ‘knowledge’, may find themselves an avid following and/or dissenters. Those, like Nostradamus, offered some of his observations and prophecies in encrypted messages, being careful not to be seen as a threat to the then way of thinking and, in his day, potentially losing his life for such beliefs.

While we learn (i.e. education etc.) we are taught what is ‘known’. This combined with free thinking (asking the ‘why’, ‘when, where’ and ‘how’s’), observation, perception and intuition, we learn there is more – the unknown challenges us to find the ‘why’, ‘when’, where’ and ‘how’s’ of what we are told, asked to believe, shown and is sometimes impressed upon us.

What mediates the choices we make is our perception, understanding, etc.,…..what we choose to believe in is a part of this process of deduction. These beliefs about ourselves (abilities,  etc.), we can share with another or many and risk ridicule, ….or discover other/s who comprehend our meaning.

Now what does all of this have to do with this blog? Well…it can correlate with feelings that some people get regarding sensing and understanding changes and events in nature (the earth, atmosphere, sun, stars – whatever you are interested in or believe you may be attuned to). Science offers much information and many answers to our questions about natural and ‘unnatural’ occurrences. But as life would have it, not everything has an answer. And, sometimes the answers we are offered are not truly reflective of reality.

But there are still many things happening in our world, for e.g. earthquakes in ‘strange places’; weather events, unusual for regions; volcanic expressions [steam or smoke vents, once considered extinct volcanoes] in unexpected places; animals/wildlife behaving contrary to the ‘usual’ understanding and so on. Some who were once, and some who maybe still are, seen as heretics (non-conformists, those with an alternative ‘hypothesis’) with their interpretation of one or various events, or even their premonition of a potential event may be or have been regarded as perhaps ‘attention seekers’, ‘away with the fairies’, ‘trouble-makers’, charlatans, 'earth-quacks' in some cases, or even to some, a refreshing character with interesting ideas that might just have merit.
Now, I as yet, have not received criticism of my blog’s content and some of the ‘angles’ I may sometimes come from – and I welcome others input, ideas and criticism too, as healthy discussion and brainstorming is interesting. Though, I am also aware that there will be some people in the cyber world who may not care for what I discuss – that’s fine too.

There are answers to many questions not yet written in literature or theses and are yet to be discovered. Obscure ideas yet to be affirmed as plausible explanations, or prophetic proclamations as possible adjuncts to scientific knowledge, may add to the enlightenment of our knowledge of our planet and beyond, now and in the very near future. We now are in that time which the ‘ancients’ envisioned as the distant future, and more and more now many people around the world are noting what was once written hundreds, if not thousands of years ago, to be information worthy of being considered relevant to our current experiences of events affecting our lives.

So blogs such as these and people like myself, aim to offer an ‘outside-the-square’ cluster of ideas and information which may appeal to like-minded people and/or offer many others an alternative place to find a different kind of interpretation of the way this earth ‘ticks’ and the ‘signals’ it emits. Some may ‘pop in’ on this blog and think they are wasting their time reading this ‘mumbo-jumbo’ – but that’s fine – that’s the beauty of free thinking, individual observation, perception, choice and beliefs.

Sometimes my writings may seem cryptic, vague (in dates, locations of possible earth movements and other phenomenon) or even weird to some people. With my posts, I aim to be fairly general with my feelings and don’t note all, if many sometimes, of my more detailed feelings from my personal notes, as this humble fellow human being wouldn’t want to be judged as a heretic ;)

I am currently compiling a new list of my feelings, which I will post soon. Some of the tremors I have in my current notes have occurred in the last 36 hours.

Peace to all.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment