Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

April 2013 - Part 2 of 3



April 2013 - part 2 of 3

If there is going to be a larger magnitude quake I get a mild feeling that the regions which may be affected may be towards the Indonesian/Guinea, Japan, Kamchatka, Alaksan Gulf, between Jamica and the British Virgin Islands, along the coast of Central America and Iceland. The Queen Charlotte Island (general region) is also drawing me to it a little.

Now, remember these are not predictions of a global disaster, nor may these areas actually experience larger quakes (at all) or in the month of April.
April 11th, 12th and 13th are numbers/dates which are sticking a little with me at the moment for a larger movement of some kind. Where, I am not sure, but the northern part of the hemisphere is nagging at me more so than the southern.

Let’s hope my feelings are proven wrong (and probably will be). I certainly don’t want communities in these regions to take my feelings as fact and worry.  More than likely these regions will only feel rattles from lesser magnitude quakes/tremors.

The continual beachings and die-offs of sea/water life is very sad to see. The reasons for many of these happenings will be clearer and exposed (hopefully completely) this month. There will be a combination factor of reasons here between natural earthly (quakes, volcanic, water changes – temperature and conditions, electro-magnetic pulse variations etc.) effects and man-made issues.(I won’t go into the politics of that one – don’t do politics ;) friends.

I feel that the coastal regions and tracking inland of California, maybe towards the northern states of the United States (meaning Washington State down) will continue to be rattled by M1's, M2's and M3's. Wyoming and surrounds may experience more of the tremors associated with the Yellowstone National Park, perhaps with an M3(+?) either west of Yellowstone or SW or South of this region. I feel a little that the 'energy' is building there, but please don't think of the movie "2012" when I mention this - I'm not meaning Yellowstone will experience epic movements, just perhaps an increase in the number of tremors and maybe the odd M3(+?).

I also feel that there may be more visual atmospheric/cloud colouring [rainbows - horizontal and vertical] changes/patterns to be observed. To be clearer, what may happen below (earth) may be reflected in some places in the elements of the sky. This may include volcanic ash and some tremendous sunsets in some places. Also more auroras may be seen closer to places which may not usually witness them.

More soon folks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment