Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sentir La Terre in 2013






In 2013, I will not be posting such extensive lists of my feelings as to where tremor energies may be. This will be because I will be focusing 'full time' on sifting through all of my mountainous notes on the latest book I have been writing. As I am determined to focus much of my energies in this area, I may not be able to spend as much time on working on such lengthy posts for this blog.

The book I am writing is for the global Autism community and I have many a patient persons, here and internationally, waiting for me to finish such. Now that I am 'back-on-track' after a long'ish and frustrating physical illness, I am gearing up to finally get it 'all-together' now and have my book published in the near future.
If you are also interested in my books and other writings on Autism/Aspergers, please go to my other blog - Heart and Soul of Autism

This blog will continue on, with some of my 'feelings' noted, but will also include the odd link in the posts to interesting sites, information and videos.

In the meantime, for my latest list of regions - 'feelings' - please see the blog post below this one.

I hope for peace and safety for all and a wonderful 2013.
See you all in the near future ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment