Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 Asteroids, Meteorites and ....?


On Friday the 15th of February, 2013, hours before the Asteroid DA2012 passed by, I videoed this barreling overhead in Melbourne, Australia. It was in the afternoon and as I grabbed my camera the 'thing' creating the trail had passed by. 
But, I managed to capture this vision of the trail, where it began, the middle and where it ended.
It 'behaved' like a meteorite (I thought), so here is the vision for you to judge for yourselves as to what you think it is.
At the end of the video, which is a bit shaky in spots because I was standing on a wonky chair, you can see where it spiraled out and ended. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, my kids and I were in Melbourne at the time at quite a high point and saw the smoke trail go from horizon to horizon and my son also saw that there were two smoke trails forming at the end and commented that it looked cool. I was driving so did not get the best view towards the west It was at the western horizon that he saw the two smoke trails as the trail definitely went from approximately east to approx. west.
    It could have been that the meteor that hit Russia orbited before hitting earth. Maybe satellite images could tell us more?
    Glad someone else saw this and commented on it as I said to the kids at the time that it was an odd trail to go to both horizons. We also saw the trail start to entwine as the smoke cleared/

    ReplyDelete