Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Earthquake Forum - Australia


Weatherzone - General Science - Earthquakes  is an active Australian forum which chats about earthquakes and tremor activity in Oz and around the world. The views on this great forum have really taken off in the last few months. Currently we have amassed 110195 views and counting.
If you want to join our vibrant conversations there, just sign up and add your ideas and comments there. 
This is one of my favourite sites and there are many very knowledgeable individuals there on many subjects.
I have been a member there for a short time compared to many others and have no financial interests in this site, but it is the one I am very happy to be a member of. 

As far as my blog here goes, I will keep putting up my notes on quakes/tremors and other links to stories from other sites each month. Though I am busy with writing my latest book (Autism Spectrum), I will be continuing my attention to this blog and the forum.

For now, stay safe and peace to all.

2 comments:

  1. Thankyou for your great comment and prayers in 2013. As I have been solely posting on Weatherzone, I missed seeing this comment till now - apologies. best of wishes to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your wonderful comment here. Apologies that it has taken me 2 years to reply to you. I have been solely focused on posting on Weatherzone General Science (Earthquakes) forum, but I will post the occasional pics (weather etc.) and may add some more info regarding EQ's as I get time. Best of wishes to you, Louise ;) (Duckweather)

    ReplyDelete