Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

5th August 2012 – next 48 hours – prt2


My previous post was typed very late last night and pasted to this blog this morning. In saying this – after I had posted part 1, I noticed that the region between Antarctica and the southern end of the African continent had experienced an M4.6 on Prince Edward Island region. I had felt that this region may experience some movement.

I also noticed that the NW region of China has had an M 4.7 – Northern Xingjiang, which a little north of where I felt one maybe.

The Alaskan mainland/Peninsula has experienced numerous tremors, some of a reasonable magnitude. The Aleutians have also been dotted with a couple of M2+’s. There was quite a flurry of activity there ‘overnight’. I feel that the Alaskan mainland and the Peninsula/Aleutians may experience, not only some more smaller rumbles, but possible M3+’s again in the next 48 hours.

The Kuril Islands and the Japanese Islands may pop up with M3+’s??

Canada (eastern region – near Quebec city) has experienced an M3.8. There could be a further tremor either just north-west of there or more towards Montreal.

The North Atlantic Ridge may show some movement too.

Madagascar or east of such may experience an M3+.  

Australia, at the point of typing this post, has been on the quiet side. Though there has been a very faint, almost unnoticable 'rumble' in the outer east of Melbourne/south.

No comments:

Post a Comment