Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

August 2nd 2012 - next 48 hours pt1


There have certainly been some considerable quakes surrounding the Pacific Island regions in the last 48 hours.

The north/north east of Saudi Arabia has also experienced some sizable quakes. Similarly the Aleutians, New Zealand, Chile, south China, Myanmar and other regions I mentioned in my previous posts, as regions I ‘felt’ would experience some sizable quakes have all been affected.

At the time of typing this post the ocean ridges I ‘felt’ may experience considerable ‘movement’ (M4+) haven’t done so, except for the Carlsberg Ridge, which I didn’t observe as a potential earlier.

One ocean area my feelings were ‘tracking’ towards was the Jan Mayen Islands region. I was also being drawn north of this region. As it happened, near the Svalbard islands an M4+ occurred – a little further north than I suggested.

I ‘felt’ a couple of other regions may have experienced some minor rumbles, but have been off the mark with those.

I hope that the regions affected by the bigger quakes did not cause too much concern for the peoples living there.

Melbourne/south east experienced the M2+’s I felt it would and I think there may be a couple more to come this week.
Canberra region popped up with another rumble, but I tend to feel that Western Australia (south west) may feel a couple of smaller rumbles (M2+?) within the next week. Maybe even the NSW east coast could feel the rumble of an M2’ish.

I feel that Turkey will experience, not only some of the smaller M2/3’s they have been feeling, but potentially an M4+.

The California region will continue to rumble with M1’s, 2’s and the odd M3. There may be a chance (feeling) of an M4. Oregon could be visited by another M3+.
I scribbled some notes earlier about a couple of the inland US states. These states came to mind for no particular reason at that point, but I’ll jot them anyway.
They are…Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Nevada, Utah and Washington again.

The west coast of South America may continue to rumble with semi- regular M3’s, and the occasional M4+ towards Peru, Chile, western Bolivia, near Santiago, Colombia may even pop up with another M4+.

Guatamala/Mexico is still ‘sticking’ with me as an area for another potential M4+.

I feel that Peru is going to experience an M5+, this one is really sticking with me.

Nepal/India/Pakistan border region may see an M3+.

Afghanistan (northish?) may experience another M4.

Thailand, Philippines (east) and Indonesia (Java Sea surrounds) may experience an M3+.   

I still have a sticking feeling about Russia, tracking towards the Peninsula of Kamchatka.

Poland, Italy, Greece, West of Turkey regions, through to France are continually popping up with M2+’s. Therefore, anticipating these odd rumbles is a relatively easy thing to do at the moment.

Alaska will continue to rumble with M1+’s, with the odd M3+. The Aleutian island may see a couple of M2+’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment