Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28th 2012 - next 7 days



"Sea Turtle" by Victor Habbick
freedigitalphotos.net 


I have been delayed in posting the next set of 'feelings', due to caring for one of my sons, who has been very sick. Naturally, I have had to focus my attention on my beautiful young man. Thankfully he is on the improve and some time this week I hope to complete this post.
In the meantime, generally observe the last post and the dates I have noted in the right column regarding "dates to observe".

Just briefly though, the Dodecanese Islands, Greece, feels like it will continue to rumble with M1's, 2's, 3's and intermittently the odd M3+. This constant movement must be unnerving for this community.
The California regions will continue to rumble also with M's ranging from 1 to 3's, with M3+'s occurring sporadically. The area near Mexicali is drawing me to it for some movement.
That 'sweep' from the west coast of the U.S. through to the east coast (up to Maine) is still a 'track' which I feel will be dotted here and there with M2+(+?)'s. A National Park may see an M3+?.
Japan down through the Philippines/Indonesia/Pacific Islands may see more M3+(+?)'s along plate boundaries and occasionally in seas and lands west of the plate boundaries.
The west coast of South America may continue to rumble with some deep and shallow quakes/tremblors, with intermittent M3+?'s.
Alaska (and along the lengths of the Aleutians) may continue to rumble with M1's, 2's, 3's and a potential M3+(+?)
The far east of Russia (near Kamchatka) is sticking with me as a zone of further activity, M3(+?).
The Caspian Sea and surrounding communities may feel some more M2+(+?)'s.
The Mediterranean, Ionian and nearby Seas may experience more movement of M2+(+?).

More soon............ 

For the last couple of posts, I have been mentioning my feelings for the Vietnam/Laos border region for possible M's. I found this report on the tremors this region has been experiencing recently Vietnam plagued by strongest series of quakes in 55 years

No comments:

Post a Comment