Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Earthquakes January 2013




                                                         Photo -“The Flow” by CNaene


Earthquakes for January 2013     

This list completed at 12.30pm, Friday, 4 January 2013, Melbourne, Australia time.

In this EQ post, I will only (mostly) be concentrating on regions which I feel may come up with the larger movements. I won’t be listing all of the smaller ones I have in the past posts.

As always, I mention that I can be wrong with my feelings, right and/or miss a region altogether.

General note: I feel that water will still be a feature in many movements this month. If not this month, maybe in the first few months of 2013 (Jan., Feb., March) water/sea may present as an issue for some regions.
Rivers and lakes may continue or newly present with issues of, for example, discoloration (volcanic, pollution, oil); the loss of one or more lakes; another (or more) will rise in height; some rivers/waterways may break their banks and another or some may lose their height/volume; one (or more) may be ‘ringed’ with some dead fish/other; some new species may be discovered in one; gases and/or oils may continue or newly present as a problem in some ‘water’ sources/ways – this may contaminate a domestic supply.
Water (in 2013) may become a precious commodity for (not only already known areas) some regions which may never have anticipated such a problem. There may be challenges resolving such or for communities to be clear as to why this has occurred – answers.

RING OF FIRE
I think I am probably stating the obvious here, when I feel the Ring of Fire is going to continue to be active for the month of January.
But I get a gut feeling that an (or more) earthquake of a substantial magnitude may occur this month in this region. (Though I also feel that the end of February, leading into March may be a time when some significant movement in a couple of regions (or more) may be the larger movements many are anticipating).
The regions which may feel such movement, may be the Japanese coastline, Gulf of Alaska, South America (region/s from Santiago, Chile, up to the northern coast – Columbia), Indonesia (north of Australia). Between the lands of the Kuril Islands and the Kamchatka Peninsula (Russia) may be another region/s, along with where the plates ‘meet’ above New Guinea and across to the Pacific Islands (e.g. near Tonga/Fiji/American Samoa), then down to New Zealand.
I feel that the ‘recent’ movement surrounding Japan is an ongoing concern. I get a mild feeling that Japan may experience a quake larger than the M5’s they are continuing to have.

WORLD
Australia - ?SE Victoria, west coast of WA (central/northish)
The U.S. west coastline, will continue to rumble with M1’s, 2’s and M2+’s (+?). Baja, California may feel another M4+(?), as may Los Angeles/San Diego region.  Offshore Washington may feel an M4+. West of Eureka maybe an M4(+?).  San Francisco is ‘niggling’ at me for an M3(++?). But this could be a movement a bit further north, up the coast – west of Oregon (or both).
The western states, e.g. Nevada and northern(?) Utah may continue to rumble, but I feel there could be a movement of perhaps M3+(+?) close to this region.
January 24th 2013, M4.4 Colorado/Utah border (shallow)
The odd rumble may pop up in the southern states (west to east). Oklahoma may feel an M3+.
The U.S. eastern states, I am still being drawn to the region between Florida and Virginia for maybe an M3+(+?)
Central America – Mexico & central to lower Central American coast
China (west, south-central, west and south/east). (Taiwan)
Russia (west, south/west, far east/south east, Kamchatka, north in seas)
Middle East (Afghanistan, lower Kazakhstan, upper/central Pakistan, northern + south/west Iraq, Iran/Iraq border, Turkey). (Kyrgyzstan)
Mediterranean regions (Greece - southern, Crete, s/w Turkey, Italy north and south)
France/Spain (s/w Spain – Gibraltar and/or Canary Islands), (France? - maybe water/coast or mountain/water?)
Canada – Yukon region and Queen Charlotte Islands. Maybe border with Alaska (near Gulf)
                * M7.7 near border of Alaska & Canada (at sea) 5th January
Greenland, Iceland and maybe the Jan Meyen Islands
Africa – Algeria north, Tanzania/DR Congo, (Madagascar)

SEAS

Mediterranean, Caspian, Greenland, Atlantic (Mid, southern and north), Pacific (south), South China, Indian Ocean (central and north), seas above Antarctica (below Sth America and New Zealand, Sulu/Celebes and neighboring seas, ?Black, Banda, Java, Coral, Bismarck, Laptev and/or Eats Siberian Sea, Sea of Japan, Sea of Okhotsk. 

Some volcanic lakes will change colour due to changing ‘elements’ entering them.
Some lakes may also change colour due to increased elements/lack of balance/lack of water volume.
Volcanic concerns may focus on Indonesia, New Zealand, Russia, Japan, Ecuador, Vanuatu, Italy, ?Antarctica and ?Heard Island (Australia).
*New and more undersea volcanic cones and vents may be observed, some perhaps in not otherwise known positions/locations.*Since I uploaded this post - this report has been put on the net.
On land, more smoke and steam vents may be noticed in areas least expected or typically found in.
A tsunami (size – not sure, but may be enough to be damaging to an immediate coast line) may affect an island/coastal community. **(Alaska and Hawaii 5th January)
A mountain face (maybe snow, rocks, pyroclastic flow or other) may become an issue for a low-lying community. * Landslide in China Jan11 2013 (mountains)
** 21st January 2013 New Zealand - massive rockfall in snow/mountains just misses hikers

I hope for peace and safety for all.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment