Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Indian Ocean plates

photo copyright of Slavenko Vukasovic - Dreamstime.com
The following quotation comes from my scrappy written notes I found whilst reorganizing all the paperwork/draughts for the books I have written over the years. The only ‘date’ I noted on these notes was November 2003. 
My memory was jogged when articles, such as this oneIndo-Australian plate is breaking up along a new plate boundary began being posted on the internet recently, that amongst my notes from years back, I had scribbled down my thoughts regarding this region, as it bugged me.

Below are the exact words (albeit in definite layman’s terms) I had written at that time.  


“The Indian Ocean, north central (slightly east) region where the plates, trenches – meeting like the shell of a cracked egg being held together by the ‘skin beneath the shell’, with the lines of these meeting points going in all directions, is constantly drawing me to it.
Looking at this old world map, my mind’s eye is drawing a constantly circulating pen line around this region.
It feels unstable (tremendous pressure), as if the meeting of these ‘joins’ is going the move and grind and change the layout of the ocean floors plates.
This instability is resonating to me a tremendous shift, strength or power of change in this region.
This may either be the cause of some serious movement (EQ’s) in some nearby countries coastlines (particularly to the north east – towards the lower/west of Indonesia, Sumatra for example) and large M’s resonating from this region itself. The north east of the Indian Ocean, because the plates (in this location) are generally moving this way, towards the plate Indonesia sits upon.
I don't know when this may occur, but I feel it will have an impact in the future - maybe in the next 10 years or so....?? ”

No comments:

Post a Comment