Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, August 13, 2012

August 14th 2012 - next 48 hours


Well… NSW, not far from Canberra (Australia) popped up with an M2+, as I thought it might. I still feel that Victoria, Melbourne/southeast may experience an M2+ soon. So far, off shore NSW hasn’t experienced the M2+ I felt it may.
South Australia (south east, maybe off shore) and south west Western Australia may feel and M2+ within the next 7 days also.
I’ll go out on a limb here, and say that I am still sticking with the Macquarie Islands perhaps showing up with an M4.

In my last post I missed referring to the Japanese Islands and Fiji; which I usually do. They have both experienced M3+’s very recently.

The impact from north western Iran’s multiple earthquakes has been quite devastating for some of their communities, for their peoples and structures. I was very sorry to see this occur.

South Pacific islands, Kermadec, Tonga, Fiji, Solomon, Samoa and Santa Cruise, all may have the potential for M3+’s.

Japan Islands/Kurils may experience M3+’s.

The Marianna Islands may see some movement in the next week of maybe
M3+.

Middle East - North Western Iran may continue to feel the movement of M3++’s
                    -  Turkey east, central and west may feel the movement of M3++’s.
                    -  Iran/Iraq border region may see an M3+
                    -  Armenia may see an M3+
                    -  Afghanistan/Tajikistan border  may feel an M3+
                    -  I’m still  feeling the Caspian sea may feel an M3.
                    -  Pakistan north may feel an M4+
                    -  Kyrgystan may feel an M3.

The Gulf of Oman is still drawing me to it for an M3 (+?).

California regions – will still continue to rumble with M1’s, M2’s , M2+’s and maybe an M3++.

American states – Nevada (north central and near Las Vegas), north-west Utah, south west Colorado, Montana, Washington north-west, north-west Wyoming,  Arkansas/Tennessee border, Virginia/Delaware (??) may feel M1+’s and/or M2+’s.
So far, I have been wrong about Florida.

Canada – NW British Columbia and offshore Vancouver may feel an M2+. Montreal is still on my mind for an M2’ish.

Russia – I am always drawn to the Kamchatka Peninsula/ eastern Russia for potential M3+’s. The uppermost north of the continent (maybe at sea) may see an m3+.
(added to this post 3pm - Melbourne time - on the 14th August) This region of Russia, which has experienced M7+'s is exactly where I felt it may. I was being conservative with the magnitude I suggested, but did indeed feel that this was going to be a serious contender for an M6+, but didn't want to say so. I have been heavily drawn to this region for about 2 weeks now, and unfortunately those strong feelings have been confirmed.  California has also experienced the magnitude I felt it would unfortunately.

China north west (above/border of Tibet) and south may feel another M3+
China/Mongolia border

Italy has experienced the M4+ which felt it may, unfortunately. I feel that Italy will still experience an odd M2 and maybe another M3+.

Poland, Germany, France and Spain/Canary Islands, may pop up with M2’s and/or M2+’s.

Greece and surrounds (including the Mediterranean Sea) will continue to experience M2+’s, with perhaps an M3+.

Alaska will continue to rumble with M1’s, M2’s and some M3’s There may be another M4+ on the mainland and along the Aleutians.

Hawaii will continue experience the odd M2. A reasonable chance of feeling an M3.

Indonesia and the Philippines may continue to feel M3+’s, maybe near the west of Sumatra, east of Jakarta,  central-east Philippines, east of Indonesia - maybe.

Mexico/Gulf of California may feel an M4.????

Guatemala to Nicaragua to Panama maybe an M3’ish.

Sandwich Islands may feel another M3+. The northern tip of Antarctica (south-west of the Sandwich Islands) may (not sure) feel an M4+.

PNG/Bismarck Arch may feel an M3+
Colombia, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Santiago/Argentina may feel M2+’s, odd M3++.

New Zealand South Island M3+
New Zealand North Island M3+, maybe another M4’ish
White Island an M3??

Dominican Republic/Puerto Rico/British Virgin islands - maybe an M4.

North and South Atlantic Ridges maybe an M4. Mid Atlantic as well ??????
A South Pacific/Southern Ocean ridge may see some movement. Usually when these ridges move, they can throw up roughly M5’s.

The Jan Mayen Islands/Iceland regions may be the surprise M3+.
Had a very faint and obscure feeling today that the Easter Islands may feel an M2+ - probably wrong though.

This is one heck of a list, I know. Not only am I hoping that none of these M’s will occur, and a few probably wont in the next 48 hours. Over a period of a week though, there could be movements in these regions.
I thought I’d try and do one list, instead of part 1 and part 2 – that disjointed ‘system’ may be annoying to read. Sometimes though, my posts may be divided if I am unable to sit for a while to do one long post because of other distractions/commitments..

Note: I have added Pakistan and changed 'east of Sumatra'  to 'west of Sumatra'. I meant west not east - got my 'direction' back to front. Headache got to me :). Pakistan was noted on my notes and missed pasting it to the blog. This was added before I had checked the feeds and have just noticed Pakistan has had an M5+ and Sumatra west has experienced an M4+.

The north of Ethiopia has experienced an M4+. In my previous post, I mentioned that the south of Yemen, and near the Gulf of Aden may experience an M4+. This is very close to the M4+ experienced in Ethiopia. I was being very much drawn to this region. There may be further movement there.   

I hope for peace for all communities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment