Welcome


In creating this blog, I hope to share with other like-minded people my interest in observing and intuiting earth changes, such as earthquakes and other natural activity, before they may occur.
Instead of using the words prophecy, prediction and/or pre-empting, I tend to use the word ‘feeling’ or ‘feelings’ to describe the inklings I get regarding potential earthquakes and other earthly events.
Since I was a small child my intuition and feelings prior to numerous earthly ‘events’ were confirmed as time passed. Now, I am not always correct. I am no great wise one with infinite abilities to foresee events.
I hope to post interesting links, Youtube videos and my own observations/feelings regarding earthquakes, volcanoes and such.
One thing I'd like to add here, is that I am aware that some earthquake and other natural events can adversely affect many people and their communities. So whatever I add to this blog is not for reasons of sensationalism or for satisfaction of confirmation of any 'feelings' I may have about events. I always am considerate and empathetic to/of the impact of such things.
Please feel free to send me links of interest or comment on my own content.
So, those of you who find my blog, I hope you enjoy visiting here.

Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20th 2012 - next 48 hours

August 20th, Melbourne time - posted at 5pm.
The time-line of this post I am extending to midnight, August 23rd. I haven't had time, unfortunately, to post another future 48 hour post as yet, but hope to later this evening (23rd Aug.).


Australia – maybe an M2 in S/E Victoria and another in S/W Western Australia and Bass Strait. This hasn’t occurred yet, but I am still feeling it may soon.
I have added this next note at 8.30pm on the 20th August. I can't seem to get away from the thought that Macquarie Island may experience an M4+. Maybe or maybe not in this 48 hour period, but it is 'sticking' with me. Macquarie island is south/east of Australia and south west of New Zealand. It is part of the Australian group of territories.
Finally NSW, Australia has come up with the M2 I felt it would a couple of posts ago.
The north west of the Australian continent (at sea) has experienced an M4.7. This has occurred on the south side of the Java Trench. I had felt that movement was going to occur on the north side of the Java Trench in the southern area of the Java Sea. There may be further movement, as I had anticipated, along the lands of this region.

Africa - ? N/W Arabian Sea M3+ or the Gulf of Oman (south of Iran).
Maybe the Gulf of Aden (south of Yemen).

America (North) – Los Angeles California (south of San Francisco and north of Los Angeles) – off or on coast – M3+.
California generally will continue to rumble with M1’s, M2’s and the odd M3. 
North of Las Vegas/Nevada and south west of Eureka (which is north of San Francisco (off shore) – M3 (+?).
Nevada, north/west M2.
Yosemite National Park – M2+.
Utah M2
Washington M1+ and maybe offshore again between Washington and Vancouver, Canada – M3 (+?)..
Oregon M2.
Oklahoma, central/east M2.
Near Memphis, Tennessee, maybe on the border with Missouri/Arkansas.

Mexico – west of Guadalajara ? M3+
Guatemala (off shore/near coast) M3+

America (South) – Antofagasta and south/west of Santiago (Chile); may experience an M3+.

Chile – off shore, again may feel an M3+
Between Colombia and Peru a possibility maybe of an M4 (+?)

Near Easter Island may again pop up with an M3+. The Pitcairn Islands, far west of Easter Island could be a surprise M3+.

Puerto Rico/Dominican Republic/British Virgin Islands - may feel an M3

Sandwich Islands – an M3+?

Antarctic tip, south of the bottom of South America, may be an M3+

Hawaii – sporadic M1/M2 rumbles. Possible M3+.

The Pacific Islands –Santa Cruz (M2+???); Fiji M3+, Samoa M3+, Tonga M3+, Kermadec M3++??, Solomon M3+.  The Loyalty Islands may feel an M3.

New Zealand North Island – N/E of N/Island M3+. Centre M3??

New Zealand South Island – north and south regions M3(+??)

Papua New Guinea – near Bismarck Sea M3+??.  And west of PNG.

Indonesia – the Banda, Celebes, Molucca and Java Seas, Makassar Strait,  may all have the potential of an M3+(??) at the moment. There has been some serious ‘movement’ there and I feel that some of these ‘areas’ will experience further tremors.
I did have the west of Sumatra in my notes and have missed this and another location pasting them in this post. As it has occured, an M5+ has been experienced in this region. The other location I failed to paste in the post here was Madagascar region for an M4+.

Philippines - east of Davao and the east (?) of Quezon may experience an M3+

Taiwan – east of island an M3+??

China (west)/Mongolia (north)/ Tibet (south)?? M3+’s

Russia – far south west and far south east (near Kamchatka), maybe an M3 and M3+ respectively.

India – north border with Afghanistan, maybe an M3 (+??)

Kazakhstan – south west and perhaps east, M3 (+??)

Turkmenistan/Iran border, an M3?

Tajikistan/Kyrgyzstan (east) – maybe an M3(+??)

Turkey – will probably continue to rumble with M2’ishes and the odd M3+.

Iran (north of Saudi Arabia) an M3(+??)

Caspian Sea and surrounds – maybe an M3

Spain/Canary Islands – maybe another M3 or M3+

United Kingdom regions – maybe an M2

Sweden/Norway/Finland/France maybe an M1+

Ukraine/Poland border – maybe an M2

Germany (maybe an M2)/Belgium(?)/Netherlands(maybe an M2)

Italy – the odd M2, maybe an M3+ near Naples.

Southern Greece – may still experience the odd M2’s and possibly an M3+

Japan/Kuril islands maybe an M4 (ish)

Alaska/Aleutian Islands – will continue to rumble with M1’s, M2’s and the odd M3+.  I get a faint feeling the Aleutian stretch may feel an M4+ again, maybe even the mainland.

Again, Canada – west of Vancouver may feel another M3+. NW British Columbia may feel an M2, and SW and maybe central Yukon may feel an M2. Central/west of the Northwest Territories may feel an M2. Montreal may feel another M2 (+?).

Poland/Romania - may continue to feel a sporadic M2 respectively. Romania may feel an M3 (+??).

Czech (maybe an M2)/Austria (maybe an M1+)

Iceland (and surrounds) – may feel an M3+.

Arctic region – NW of Finland (sea), still mild feeling of an M3+.

Sea ridges/rises and other – the North Atlantic ridge may move again. I still get a feeling for a ridge in the South pacific.
I have a mild feeling for the ridge halfway between the North Atlantic and the South Atlantic (south/west of Guinea, Africa).

This is another extensive list and a few of these M’s (and their regions) mentioned may not occur. These are just feelings and not predictions.
Some of the regions I have mentioned are repeats of the previous post, as I still mildly feel that they may occur.
I may remove some of these ‘feelings’/regions if I feel I am way off the mark, or immediately add regions if I get a particularly strong feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment